Descripción de la EmpresaA leader in consulting and risk management. AcuityTec is an all-in-one risk management solution and proven acceptance rate booster for all e-Commerce businesses. Our dedicated experts in online processing and development, deliver cutting-edge risk assessment. By using unique combination of big data reporting analytics with premium global consumer data services and several authentication features, we provide a complete fraud prevention coverage.
LocalidadEscazú / Desde Casa
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la PlazaJob title: Risk Management BI Analyst
Contract type: Full time Entry-level Position - Work From Home
Duties & Responsibilities:
Risk Management Junior BI Analyst will work directly with clients and our cross-functional teams and assist in the analysis of data. This role offers a position for a skillful analyst, with a blend of client solution definition, data analytics and business intelligence fundamentals skills. This will be an opportunity to significantly impact the Operation of a Risk Management Software company.
· Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
· Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions and providing information.
· Identify and assess customers’ Risk Management needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting research information and analyzing customer needs.
· Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
· Accomplish organization mission by completing projects as needed.
· Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and by participating in educational opportunities.
· Adhoc reporting and projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A multi tasker with oral and written communication skills, phone and data entry skills, team work and people skills, customer oriented with an attention to detail, professionalism, integrity.
· 5+ years experience in senior customer service related positions, preferably in the Risk Management and Financial Security.
· Basic knowledge about technical data analysis, functional design, solution development processes and software testing.
· Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs is a plus.
· Systems: Proficient in MS Office Suit and MS Excel Intermediate to Advanced knowledge.
· Equipment: Minimum personal computer specifications to ensure the ability to run the basic software: Processor - dual core @ 2.4 GHz (i5 or i7 Intel processor or equivalent AMD) RAM - 8 GB. Unrestricted internet access is also necessary
· Languages: English 90% - Spanish 90%
A leader in consulting and risk management. AcuityTec is an all-in-one risk management solution and proven acceptance rate booster for all e-Commerce businesses. Our dedicated experts in online processing and development, deliver cutting-edge risk assessment. By using unique combination of big data reporting analytics with premium global consumer data services and several authentication features, we provide a complete fraud prevention coverage.
Visit us at www.acuitytec.com
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoBachillerato/Preparatoria/Secundaria
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoAvanzado
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida3-4 años
- Ubicación: Remote | Provincia: San José
- Looking for a skilled Content writer/Copywriter! Livingston Research delivers help and support to private and business clients around the world to facilitate learning and improve...
- Publicación: 27/05/2022 - Salario: 900-1500 USD
- Ubicación: Paso Ancho, San Sebàstiàn. | Provincia: San José
- Limpieza y aseo general de la planta Limpieza de la bodegas y oficinas Manejo de inventarios Llevar el registro de lo que se dispensa. Despachar...
- Publicación: 05/05/2022 - Salario: 368050
- Ubicación: Residir En Gam | Provincia: San José
- Estamos contratando un Técnico en telecomunicaciones con habilidades en el área comercial Requisitos: Estar certificado en CCNA (Es un plus) Experiencia comprobada en telecomunicaciones Experiencia...
- Publicación: 02/03/2022 - Salario: ----------